Tuesday, September 15, 2009

GTM Members Respond!



We received the following messages from La Rhonda
and Dera and share them with our readers. Thanks for the feedback, ladies!

Peggy and Barbara,By now you
are safe and sound back at home after a tiring, but I'm sure a fulfilling literary weekend. Friday night was such a blessing, such a
monumental occasion. I kept seeing the
pictures and hearing about all the fun you all
were having on the East Coast with GTM and consider it an honor that you brought some of that joy and enthusiasm to share with the West Coast sisters. I am still on a high and everyone is talking about what a
great
presentation and good time they had. I cannot thank you enough. I just sent the pictures from the event; hope they came through.

Love and Blessings,
Dera Williams


Greetings Peggy and Barbara,

As the Dells said, "Oh What A Night"!!!!! Thank you again so much for including my letter to Michelle in the award-winning anthology, "Go, Tell Michelle" and for making Friday night such a wonderful time for all. My guests
are still talking about it. The Bay Area has to do it again, so
I will be on the lookout for more opportunities. Continued success.

P.S. I'm already looking for my outfit for our meeting at The White House with Michelle (smile).


Peace & Power, La Rhonda Crosby-Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment