Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A New Career




Well Dear Friends, you are witnessing, first hand, the launch of yet another "job" experience for me. Never in my life would I have imagined that at this time (a friend casually termed it the 4th quartile of our lives) I would be embarking on learning and using a new technology. But here I am. Just call me a videographer want-a-be (or maybe novice videographer, that sounds better). I recorded the interview with Candace, but forgot to turn the camera off after the formal interview ended. Hence, the video of my jacket, my hand, the floor, her feet and my good friend, Delores Coleman - upside down! (sorry about that Delores).

There is hope however, as they say practice makes perfect. And I am my father's daughter! Dad (Rev. W.B. Seals) was a photographer at a time when photographs were not only taken but processed and printed by the photographer. He even oil painted many photos before color film became affordable. So, please bear with me, dear readers, and I promise the videos will get better.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say I love your spirit and your attitude. I wish you all the best!
    Your story made me think of another story someone sent in. Events in her life led her to going back to school and embarking on a new career after working as a nurse for 17 years.
    ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/111
    I hope you get something out of it.
    Thanks and have a great day.
    -Mike
    mike@ahamoment.com

    ReplyDelete